We care about our patients and strive to offer the best possible care during all individual consultations. All treatments are carried out after a thorough assessment by a skilled physiotherapist. Each treatment is individually tailored, based on your unique needs. Treatment sessions will be approximately 45 minutes in duration, depending on the conditions treated. We encourage patients to join one of our group classes as a cost-effective form of rehabilitation once their initial symptoms have stabilized.
During your individual consultations, we can treat:
- Neck and back pain
- Sports injuries
- General soft tissue injuries (muscles, tendons, and ligaments)
- Joint pain (either as a result of injury or conditions such as arthritis)
- Orthopedic injuries (e.g. Joint replacements and post-surgical rehabilitation)
- Acute and chronic chest conditions (e.g. Bronchitis)
- Neurological conditions (e.g. Stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
- Work-related injuries (COIDA / WCA)
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation
- Jaw pain or stiffness
Please call us for more information on the individual treatment we offer.